If you are currently struggling to lose body fat or change your body shape, I’m willing to wager one or more of the following reasons will cover it:
1) You have no idea how many calories you are consuming on a daily basis.
2) You don’t overeat but you eat the wrong things often at the wrong times.
3) You eat too little during the day, then go mad after work, often picking at foods whilst you prepare or await tea.
4) You don’t drink enough water.
5) You don’t eat enough protein.
6) You have tried ‘diets’ in the past, as a result your weight has fluctuated, and you’ve never found a truly happy medium.
7) You eat emotionally for comfort, to combat stress, or due to fatigue.
8) You eat unconsciously at times, e.g. sat watching a film on the sofa…one biscuit becomes a whole packet.
9) You don’t plan or prepare your meals.
10) You are afraid or carbohydrate.
12) You are afraid of fat.
13) You believe that eating ‘healthy’ is boring & bland.
14) You get strong overwhelming cravings.
15) You don’t eat enough calories to support your level of training.
If you are guilty of any of the above, don’t beat yourself up, you are human. I’ve been there with number 7 myself………The first step is to assess what area you need to work on & develop a strategy to overcome this…
As ever, give me a shout if I can help you out, that’s all for today,
Tristan ‘craves pizza when tired’ Buttle.
P.S – The true answer to all of the above, as ever, is balance. The best plan is one that you can and will stick to.